Thursday, 30 December 2010

My Top 10 cards of 2010

Hi Everybody... i just came to know about this blog hop of my top 10 cards of year 2010 from our fellow blogger Kavitha. When i saw this blog hop immediately evreythinbg went to flashback and i was thinking, from where i satrted and where i am today... I started this blog in feb 2010... explored to many things, learnt a lot and tried lots of new things with whatever limited resources available to me..met with so many fellow bloggers.. made lots of new friends... Thanks a lot to every fellow blogger for their love, support and inspiration. Wishing you all a very happy 2011.

Here is my top 10 cards which i have made for someone very special in my life.











My first quilling card which i made for my hubby..:)


Love
Deepti

4 comments:

  1. They are all lovely.... This task kinda makes us find ourselves how we grew! Hugs & Wishes for a wonderful year ahead.... :)

    Ash...
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards..love all of them..esp the one with green corrugated sheet! love the colors in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty collection,loved all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cards! liked them all

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...