Hello Everyone, I 'm just popping in with a super quick post.. I have made this card to try the spotlight Stamping technique.. And I really liked the outcome..Hope you too..:)
- I took A2 size water color paper and masked & stamped the flowers and leaves with w&w Anna's flower set with Memento's dark grey dye ink.
- After that I die cut the rectangle panel which is also from w&w and colored the panel using Gansai Tambi watercolors.
- Added the sentiment (w&w) and splattered black color with brush after covering the flowers.
- Mounted the rest of watercolor paper on white card stock and adhered the die cut panel on the card stock with double sided tape to give it some dimension.
- Finished the card by adding some sequins.
w&w 3rd Birthday Bash | Three Challenge with Shay - Stamped three flowers
Time Out Challenges- 3rd Birthday Celebration -Friendship or love theme optional twist Spotlight Stamping
Take it make it - Anything Goes
STAMPlorations March Challenge - Theme and Sketch - I chose theme
Thank You for stopping by!