Hope you are doing great!!
Here, We are back with Happy little Stampers - Anything goes with dies - May Challenge.
Here is my card..
- I took A2 size white card stock, Die cut out it with "Stamploarations stitched rectangle" dies, smooshed it with watercolor using acetate. Once satisfied, dried it with heat gun.
- Then Stamped it with "Neat & tangled - Sun burst" stamp using distress inks and extended the rays further with water brush to add some interest. Splattered the whole thing with orange, blue and black water colour.
- After that I had die cut out the flamingoes from docrafts and water coloured it.
- While arranging my flamingoes, I realized that my card's background is very bright so I die cut out the vellum heart and adhered my flamingoes on top of it with double sided tape to give it some dimension.
- Finally, finished it by adding stamped sentiments from penny black and small hearts here and there.
Here is the close up:
Play along for your chance to win.. it's always anything goes with dies.
Hop over to challenge blog to see the inspiration from other DT members.
Take it Make it - May Challenge
The Heart desires Challenge 12 - I got inspired by colours
CAS Mix up May Challenge - Stamping, Splattering and dieuts
Thank you for stopping by!!