Hope you are doing great!!
Here I am back with my second card using the ornament doily dies from Itsy Bitsy. You can find the first one here. In this card I used the negative die cut out from my earlier card.
Here is my Card:
- I die cut out the watercolor paper using Fancy frame dies from Craftin Desert Divas and then rainbow colored it with Gansai tambi watercolors. Once satisfied,sprayed the whole panel with Itsy Bitsy golden alcohol splash. You can see the gold shimmer in 3rd pic.
- After that, I mounted it on the white card stock as shown and cut out the extra panel. And hand embossed the rest of the white panel with horizontal lines.
- Then arranged all the negative die cut outs of ornamental doily from Itsy bitsy India and adhered it on the panel as shown..It took me lot of time to arrange all the small cut out..I think it was worth spending that time..:)
- Meanwhile, I heat embossed the "awesome" die cut out from Stamplorations with gold embossing powder and added two layers of it to make it thick. Stamped the word " You are" on white card stock and adhered it below the word "awesome".
- Finally, finished it by adding some gold sequins from Itsy Bitsy.
One more pic from different angle to show the gold shimmer.
Hope you like it.Thank you for stopping by!!
Playing along with following challenges:
Anything goes with Stamploarations products - Awesome word dies
HLS Watercolour Challenge - Anything goes - I am playing without the twist.
HLS Mixed Media Challenge - Glitter
Time Out Challenge #85 - I got inspired by colors
Crafting with Dragonflies Challenge blog - Anything goes
Suuny day Crafting -Tic - Tac - Toe - June Challenge - I chose vertical Row ( Flowers, Dies, Embossing)