Hope you are doing great!!
Here, We are back with Happy little Stampers - Anything goes with dies - June Challenge.
Here is my card..
- I die cut out the watercolor paper using Fancy frame dies from Craftin Desert Divas and then distress inked the background as shown using four colors and sprinkled it with some water.
- After that, I die cut out the white card stock using ornamental doily from Itsy bitsy India and adhered it on the inked background.
- Then mounted this inked watercolor paper on A2 size white card with double sided tape to give it some dimension;Cut the extra part of the doily to fit it in to the card.
- Meanwhile, I heat embossed the "hugs" die cut out from Stamplorations with gold embossing powder and added two layers of it to make it thick. Stamped the word "sending" on white card stock and adhered it on the top of the word "Hugs".
- Finally, finished it by adding some gold sequins from Itsy Bitsy.
Here is the close up:
Play along for your chance to win.. it's always anything goes with dies.
Hop over to challenge blog to see the inspiration from other DT members.
Playing along with following challenges:
Anything goes with Stamploarations products - Hugs Die
ModSquad Challenge - Spark it up - Used gold embossing powder and gold sequins.
Crafting with Dragonflies Challenge blog - Anything goes
Scrap - n- Challenge - Anything Goes
Suuny day Crafting -Tic - Tac - Toe - June Challenge - I chose Diagonal Row ( Sentiment, Stamp, Embossing)
Thank you for stopping by!!