Hope you are doing great!!!
Here I'm sharing a altered mixed media photo frame which I have made 2 -3 weeks back on commission, but I didn't get time to blog it earlier...beware..this is a picture heavy post...:)
Here we go...
To make this mixed media photo frame:
- I took a wooden photo frame of photo size 8 by 6 inches and covered it with white Gesso twice and let it air dry.
- Once it dried completely, I stenciled the whole photo frame with Stamplorations "foiled again" stencil using monte marle modelling paste from Itsy Bitsy and once again let it air dry completely.
- After that I arranged all my embellishment ( flowers, chip board embellishments, beads and Love word die cut (from winnie & walter) ) as shown in the pic and adhered the same with glue gun and covered the whole thing with white gesso.
- Now , my base was ready for some fun coloring , I used four acrylics colors ( Sea Blue, Purple, Turquoise, Gold) and colored it till I was satisfied.
- After that I sprayed it with Itsy Bitsy's Golden alcohol spray for the shimmer
- Finally, when it was dried, I covered the whole thing with modge podge to protect it.
Here are some close ups....
I hope you like it..
Playing along with:
Mixed Media Place - June Challenge -I got inspired by colors..
STAMPlorations Never-ending Anything Goes Challenge with their product - "foiled again" stencil.
Scrapki-wWyzwaniowo July 2017 Challenge - Beauty
Altered Eclectics - July Challenge
Love to create - Challenge 14 Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes
Studio75 - Challenge 6 - home decoration
Mixed Media Monthly Challenge #38 "Altered Embellishments"
Thank you so much for stopping by!!!