I am here to share this card which I made for Fall Coffee Lovers Blog hop.. using this cute digi from Craftin Desert Divas..
As usual Craftin Desert Divas is one of the sponsor.....hop over to CDD blog to get this digi as freebie..
Here is my card..
To make this card..
- I took A2 size card stock, adhered the wood grain pattern paper on the front panel.
- Then I cut out the circle on water colour paper using circle cutter tool and smooshed it with brushos watercolour.
- Meanwhile, I coloured the digi image with gansai tambi water colours and fussy cut it.
- Then mounted this image on watercolour smooshed circle panel with double sided tape.
- Added the handwritten sentiment and some drops of glossy accent to complete it.
Here is the close up..
Hop over to CDD blog to see what other talented DT members have created using the same digi..
Playing along with:
As you like it Challenge- Flora or Fauna - I like both..they complete each other. That's why this cute owl in the woods.
Thank you so much for stopping by!!