Hope you are doing good!!
Here is my quick post...Today, I 'm on CDD facebook gallery with this cute Skunk card...
I have used Flower Basket Skunk & Magic & Sunshine" digi stamp from Craftin Desert Divas for my card.
To make this:
- I took A2 size water color white card stock and distress inked the background.
- I die cut out white water colour card stock using Fancy Frame dies from CDD, and arranged it as shown in the pic.
- Meanwhile, I coloured the digis with gansai tambi watercolor and fussy cut it.
- Adhered the images with double sided tape to the panel of the card stock.
- Added some drops of glossy accent and hand written sentiment to complete it.
Linking this to:
Uniko Challenge #43 - Autumn/Fall with Optional Twist of Halloween - Playing without twist
Thank you so much for stopping by!!
(PS:Please note that above mentioned Affiliate links may be used at no cost to you)