Hope you are doing great!!
Here, We are back with Happy little Stampers - Anything goes with dies - September Challenge. I really got motivated to use my Brushos after seeing this card from Kylie..Thank you Kylie for inspiring me to use Brushos..;).
And here is my version..:)
To make this card:
- I took A2 size ( little bit smaller) watercolour white card stock And for stitched pattern, I ran through it in the big shot using Stamplorations stitched rectangle dies.
- Next, I started playing with my Brushos where I chose rainbow colours. I put the granules on the top of the card stock one by one, sprayed it water, allow the water to come down freely and heat dry it before putting the next colour.
- Once satisfied, adhered this rainbow water coloured card on A2 size white card stock.
- After that heat embossed the butterflies (from HLS birthday butterfly stamp set)with gold embossing powder on card front and also on the vellum. Die cut the butterfly from vellum using coordinating butterfly die.
- Heat embossed the sentiment from the same stamp set on black card stock.
- Finally,completed it by adding some gold sequins.
|Here is the close up|
Hop over to challenge blog to see the inspiration from other DT members.
Playing along with:
Simon Says Work -it - Wednesday Aug- Sep Challenge