Hope you are doing great!!
Here, We are back with Happy little Stampers - Anything goes with dies - October Challenge.
Here is my Card..
- I took A2 size watercolour white card stock and for stitched pattern, I ran through it in the big shot using Stamplorations stitched rectangle dies.
- Next, I distress inked the background with rainbow colours and added die cut outs for some interest.
- Once satisfied,I die cut out the butterfly using Stamplorations butterfly dies and heat embossed it with Ranger's Gold embossing powder.
- Stamped the sentiments on vellum from penny Black stamps set and heat embossed it with black embossing powder.
- Finally,completed it by adding some gold sequins.
Play along for your chance to win $20 discount to HLS shop.. it's always anything goes with dies.
Hop over to challenge blog to see the inspiration from other DT members.
Playing Along with:
CAS(E) this Sketch #242
PCM October 17 Challenge - touch of gold
CUTplorations October Challenge - Got inspired with colours and stitching
STAMPlorations Never-ending Anything Goes Challenge I have Stamplorations butterfly dies and rectangle stitched dies
WCMD WINNIE & WALTER CHALLENGE - RAINBOW COLOR
WCMD 2017 | Background Building/Pattern Making Challenge with Mayuri
Penny Black - October Challenge - Close to Nature
Ribbon Girls October Card Challenge - Any Card
Simon Says Work It Wednesday
DL.ART October Linky Challenge - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp WCMD Challenge - Anything Goes
Thank you for stopping by!!