Hope you are doing great!!
Here, We are back with Happy little Stampers - Anything goes with dies - November Challenge.
Here is my card.. I bought this rose dies long back and finally... it saw some light ;)..
- I took A2 size watercolour white card stock and water coloured the background in ombre colours.
- Once satisfied,I took another white card stock smaller in size as compared to the main card stock and die cut out using rose dies.
- Then I glued it over the main card stock and splattered it with gold gansai tambi watercolour.
- Added the gold heat embossed sentiment along with my hand written sentiment.
- Finally,completed it by adding some gold sequins.
Here is the close up..
Play along for your chance to win $20 discount to HLS shop.. it's always anything goes with dies.
Hop over to challenge blog to see the inspiration from other DT members.
Playing along with:
HLS November Watercolour Challenge - Playing without twist
STAMPlorations Never-ending Anything Goes Challenge - Awesome word die
Thank you for stopping by!!