I am back with another quick post for w & w 4th Birthday Bash Challenge...made this Birthday Shaker card..
To make this card, I took A2 size white card stock , distress inked the background using four distress inks and then I repeatedly stamped the cup cake from w & w Sugar Rush Stamp set again using distress inks. Meanwhile I took another white card stock ( a bit smaller in size as compared to main card stock) and die cut out the banners using banner die from w & w essentials-lana-cutaways as shown. Added silver sequins for the shaker element. Finally completed it by adding happy die cut out ( which I have layered) and heat embossed sentiment.
Here are some more clicks..
Playing along with:
- Shaker Challenge with Lea
- Four Challenge with Shay - I have used 4 distress inks and there are 4 rows of banner
- Repetitive Stamping Challenge with Crystal - Repeatedly stamped cupcake in the background.
- Grid Challenge with Keren - These banners are making a grid
- Die Challenge with Lydia
- Comeback Challenge with Taheerah - I came back with following card of Mayuri.. Got inspired by stamping behind the shaker and word dies at the top and I added my twist ;).
Thank you so much for stopping by!!