Here I'm back with another card...Made this almost one layer card 😀(except the sentiment strip))..he he he.. This year I've decided to use my floral stash which I'm stocking from long but don't use it.. Let's see how far I'll go... he he.. Now over to my card...
Here is how I made it..
- I took A2 size water color card stock... masked & stamped the flowers & leaves using W&W - In Bloom: Anna's Flora stamp set.
- Then I've masked all the floral and ink smooshed the background and water colored it too..
- After that I have removed the floral masked and water colored those.
- Once satisfied, added the white heat embossed sentiment from W&W -The Big, the Bold and Party stamp set.
- Added some sequins to complete it..
Colors of this card is inspired by December Color Combo with Heather H. (Challenge).. Here is the mood board..
Thank you so much for stopping by!!
Playing along with:
W&W - Rerun No. 37 ( Inspired by Kelly's card on rerun where she has masked the penguins and I masked all the floral here)