Hope you are doing Good!!
As Mother's Day is around the corner, I have made this card using this cute digi from Kinda Cute by Patricia called Whales. I tried to do no line coloring.. Hope you like it..
To make this card:
- I took A2 size watercolor card stock which I die cut out using stamplorations stitched rectangle die.
- For the background, I put some brusho crystals of see green and blue color and sprayed it with lots of water and then heat dried it with hot air gun.
- Meanwhile, I colored these images with gansai tambi watercolors and fussy cut it.
- Adhered these images on my front panel with foam tape.
- Stamped the sentiment from clearly besotted stamp set and added some heart confetti s to complete it.
Here is the close up..
playing along with:
CASOLOGY Week 342: MOTHER
Cuttlebug Mania Challenge - for Mother
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: For A Special Lady
Addicted to stamps & more -Challenge #340 - Photo - Inspired by colors
CWS #38: Baby - baby whale is there.. hope it qualifies for theme baby..
May CAS Card Challenge - playing without twist.