Here is my quick post, made this card to participate in couple of challenges...
I really love to participate in the challenges coz they push me to try something new..something out of my comfort zone..and this keeps my mojo on...😉
Here is my card using stamp set from Create a Smile called Superpowers.
Here is how I made it...
- To start with , I die cut out clouds on vellum using stitched cloud die and distress inked it using rainbow colors.
- Once satisfied, adhered these clouds to the A2 size Kraft note card.
- Meanwhile, I water colored this unicorn, fussy cut it and adhered it on the clouds using foam tape to add some dimension.
- Added handwritten sentiment along with gold glitter washi tape.
- Completed this card by adding some clear sequins.
Here is the close up...
Playing along with:
Create a Smile blog Challenge - Use Kraft
Challenge #178 - Designers Choice- Use Kraft
ATSM Challenge #324 - Clean and Simple
AAA Cards -CAS Game #132 - Up To One Third + Masking _ playing without twist
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Clean And Simple
Show and Share- by Virginia
January Challenge - Theme and Sketch
January CAS challenge - Playing without color twist